Add event to multiple dates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RichardKYA, Jun 26, 2015.

1. RichardKYA

RichardKYA Active Member

Hello,

The ability to add recurring events would be awesome.

Ideally you would have a few options. For instance, you could add your event start/end date/times and have "Repeat Daily" "Repeat Weekly" "Repeat Monthly" "Repeat Annually".

Example: You could have an event that happens Mon-Fri for 1 week and all you'll have to do is add the Mon date as the start date, add Fri date as your end date and have your start and end times, select "Repeat daily" and it will be added Mon-Fri 10am - 2pm or whatever times you enter. The other options would work in a similar fashion.

Or another route could be, have a "Add another date" button and when clicked, another lot the existing start/end dates entry fields would appear. Something similar to the poll "Add additional response" button.

Having either of these options would be great, having both would be awesome and would make for easy event entries.

I think multiple date entries are a must. If you have an event that takes place every day at 8am to 9am for a month, then you don't really want to occupy the whole day for a month just for a 1hr daily event. At the moment, it's either this or you have to create a new event for each day.

Thank you :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Kintaro, dpf, marcatore and 8 others like this.
  2. optrex

optrex New Member

I'd definitely like to see repeats, but to include 3rd sunday of every month as an example.
    I have several groups that meet on the first thursday of every month so repeating in this method is vital for me please

3. Ghostaunt

Ghostaunt New Member

This feature could be awesome too !

4. Trekkan

Trekkan New Member

Yeah, very much needed IMO. This is a great addon, but being able to do recurring events would be VERY useful to many people I would think. I know I'd love to have it!

5. marcatore

marcatore New Member

Yes...good idea.

I think it could be really helpful

6. dpf

dpf New Member

upvote for this must have feature!