Thank and some problems

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Robert9, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Robert9

Robert9 New Member

I like your script and will probably buy another two or three times for my other boards, but i miss some points:

There are two external scripts

Any+Timeā„¢ DatePicker/TimePicker AJAX Calendar Widget - HTML5, AJAX, JSON and XML Consulting and Training by Andrew M. Andrews III (SM)

After understanding how to change the sourcecode in the templates fs_events_create and fs_events_edit i could modiyfy everything to the needs of my country. But it takes me almost a half day.

So please add us some language to translate

labelTitle: "",
    labelMinute: "",
    labelHour: "",
    labelDayOfMonth: "",
    labelDay: "",
    labelMonth: "",
    labelYear: "",

for example.

The same is to

monthAbbreviations: ['Jan', 'Feb', 'März', 'April', 'Mai', 'Juni',
    'Juli', 'Aug', 'Sep', 'Okt', 'Nov', 'Dez'],
    dayAbbreviations: ['So', 'Mo', 'Di', 'Mi', 'Do', 'Fr','Sa'],
    format: "%d. %M. %Y %H:%i Uhr",

Here it would be perfect if you could set the source-code also in some language definitions.
    I am not shure if it is possible, but i will try it on my own.

I am shure that you can change all this in ten minutes, while a non programmer like me needs some hours and there are a lot of people who needs this (or dont buy your addon like i have read it today in a german board, because of this missing things.)

The same you could do to the other external script for the calendar, please.

In fs_event_calendar e.g. i miss

lang at all and timeFormat to change from the admin or better change it with the language of a user, please.

As mentioned above. I am shure you will need only some minutes and save thousands of hours for all of us.

Thank you very much.

PS: If i choose a start time, but not a end time, it should show: From 17:00 e.g. instead of showing nothing. Maybe you add it or add a field to click with time/without time.

PS2: If i choose a startime the field for the end time is filled also, then i have to delete it. But why? If i want to change the field, i have to click it in every way, but now i have to click for delete date and time also.

PS3: While i have a thread in the board, i cant delete an event. Somehow this is ok, but maybe there should be a hint for new users.

2. Robert9

Robert9 New Member

I was shure everything is nice, but it seems that the addon doesnt allow any other input than

format: "%b %e, %Y %l:%i %p",

So i have to find this also and change it.